FOCAS operates from a fee structure which provides services and support to each individual based on levels of need, time and commitment. Our administration charges currently range from 12-20%.
A spreadsheet to monitor budget and expenses is regularly distributed to all package holders.
Some start with more support at a higher percentage cost and then as they get used to it we re-negotiate and they do more of the managing themselves and so reduce the administration costs with the option to ‘buy’ consultancy services as needed.
Items which are included in administration charges:
- Rent for offices
- Building/grounds/maintenance and safety checks
- Public Liability and other insurances
- Workers compensation Insurance
- Dues and subscriptions
- Advertising and recruitment
- Postage and shipping
- Mobile phones
- Stationery and general stores
- Office furniture
- Bank fees
- Planner wages
- Admin/management wages
- Kilometre reimbursements
- Legal and accounting audit services
- Management Committee expenses
- Training costs